Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Post-Valentine Songs


p1.jpg p2.jpg p3.jpg p4.jpg p5.jpg p6.jpg

Literally. I downloaded an assorted array of songs, which I must say are absolutely GREAT and suit the post-Valentine days. The one's in red are a must-hear and the rest are equally good, but probably just something I would listen to (and not all you normal people).
  • Temperature - Sean Paul
  • Ordinary People - John Legend
  • Cherry Cola - Savage Garden
  • Unbreak My Heart (Regresa A Mi) - Il Divo
  • Everytime I Look At You - Il Divo
  • Drops of Jupiter - Train
  • Sail Away - David Gray
  • Best I Ever Had - David Gray
  • Bend in the Road - Donavon Frankenreiter
  • So Far Away - Donavon Frankenreiter
  • The Greatest - Cat Power
  • Bu De Bu Ai - Pan Wei Bo (chinese)
  • Someday - Flipsyde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home